Our holidays include 24 hour support, flights, transfers, accommodation, food and some activities. Each holiday is different so see our individual holiday pages for more information.

We can support adults with mild to severe learning disabilities. Find out more on our Who We Cater For page.

Call 01536 428378 or contact us online to book.

We provide 24 hour support to all our clients. We can also offer one to one support for wheelchair users, clients with epilepsy, limited mobility and complex needs. Find out more about our one to one service.

Yes, included in our cost is support with basic personal care, for example, checking water temperatures, support with dressing.  If you require support with a catheter or stoma care, you must inform us at the time of booking, we are unable to support with this unless we have prior knowlege.  If you require more support than is outlined, please contact the office, as we can work with you to ensure we can meet your care requirements.  This extra support will incur an extra cost, so please let us know your needs prior to booking your holiday.

Our information sheet tells you everything you need to know about what to bring with you.

In situations in which guests requirements are not covered in our standard support package then we do offer a home visit.  This visit is to ensure that we can adequately meet the guests needs on their holiday.

Yes, we can support our guests to manage their money. We provide money sheets which are signed by our staff and guests.

All our holidays are based in twin bedded rooms.  Where possible we can arrange single rooms but this will incur an additional cost.  Please let us know your requirments at the time of booking.

We accept credit cards, debit cards and cheques. We can also offer you a staged payment plan to make paying for your holiday easier.

You must buy travel insurance appropriate to the destination to which you are travelling, including the UK, to travel with this company. It is your responsibility to ensure you have adequate cover for cancellation, curtailment, illness and medical expenses plus loss or damage to your property. If you require support with this please contact the office.  We will need to see a copy of your insurance before you travel.

It is your responsibility to hold a valid passport for travel outside the UK and for any UK holiday that involves a flight.  We recommend that you obtain a EHIC card for all travel to Europe.  If you are unable to produce a valid passport at the time of departure you will not be able to travel outside the UK, or fly with us in the UK. You will not be entitled to a refund.

No, there is a care plan that asks how much alcohol you consume in one day.